I'm Doing Well~

Firstly, I've been planning this blog since 2 months and I'm finally on it!

So many things have been happening in my life and I wanted to share it with y'all. I thought of writing a part two of this blog cuz I have loads and loads of things to share. Isn't it weird that an introvert like me, who usually avoids communicating with people but expresses herself on such a big platform, where even people across the globe know what's going on in my life?

Yesterday was my last exam (I'm done with my first year of college) so I and my friends went out to celebrate it. Well, all we did was have lunch together.

 Moving on~

College:

Okay so as I've previously shared that I was in the PR Department of my college's fest. I thought the only task I have in PR was to bring in participants for the fest but then later I was asked to perform a little skit inside classrooms in front of sooo many students. Look the last time I performed in front of people was in 8th grade(i danced, poorly) and I haven't performed anything ever since. There weren't many classes we had to perform in but try being in my shoes and you'll understand why it was so difficult for me. Before entering the classrooms, I was super nervous and I really did not think I'd make it but the moment we started to perform... mannn I nailed it.

I mean even though I wasn't the centre or a very noticeable person, at least I stepped out of my comfort zone and performed in front of so many students. For a person who hasn't performed anything since 8th grade wondering what people would think of me or if they'll judge me or so, this was a challenge. 

we did it, we did it, WE DID IT!

Next, we had this role play thingy for our internal assessment. I played a doctor in it. It was barely a 2-3 minute role and I sucked at it sooo much but at least I enjoyed being there. I'm shit scared when it comes to presenting myself in a crowd. Previously I also did a presentation in class but since it was about about Kdrama, a topic I'm well versed with, I did it without any anxiety issues. (And yes, kdrama because we were allowed to select a topic of our choice.)

Next is Personal Life:

So! After 10th grade I've been sticking to this one friend of mine and I never thought of making more friends. Why? Checkout my previous blog. I hate talking about that phase.

But gradually I realised that I need to make friends cuz I can't live like a zombie for the rest of my life. I'm quite happy to have made 4 friends in college. (Oh come on~ 4 is a big number... At least for me) Now people who closely know me, also know that I'm not a big people person. I don't start the conversation even if I want to talk to a certain person, I'll wait till they start speaking to me. Besides that, I'm not someone who usually clicks pictures of myself or with my friends. Why? I have body issues.

I'm not confident with my face or my body and the brownie point is that I overthink a lot... A LOT (low self-esteem+overthinker whatta combination right?)

I hated clicking pictures until I met these people. It's not like they give me a pep talk before clicking pictures or so but they don't make me feel like I lack something either. I make a firm decision of not being a part of the picture but then they're quite stubborn too. And that's how we get pictures clicked with me in them. Nice people though. This is not an appreciation post for them.

By the way I'm still friends with that 'one friend' of mine whom I never forget to mention in my blogs. Everyone needs people who give them a reality check and the ones who aren't 'yes men' all the time, my friend's like that. This is not an appreciation post for her either.

I've been wanting to make a photo journal since suchhh a longgg time. I hope I'll start working on it during my summer vacay. I also wanna work on myself. I've been trying to do it since past 13 years. I hope I'll do smth very soon. Everything's been going smoothly for now, I don't know if life will continue being so after my I get my results~

By the way, do y'all read self-help books? Absolutely NO HATE but I've tried so many, like I have 6 or 7 of them and they haven't helped me one bit. Either I don't understand the content or I just don't wanna act cuz it involves getting up from my bed and moving oneself to get things done.

A sudden memory recall... I did perform a song in 11th grade. Fortunately I got a chance to sing a song in some college competition so yeah. It was quite a good performance at least according to the feedback I received. I sang Say You Won't Let Go by James Arthur. (What a beautiful song)

Current Read- Beach Read by Emily Henry 

Current Jam- Dandelions by Ruth B.

Apart from that song, Taylor Swift's Enchanted has been on my mind lately. The bridge of that song... Wowoow. That's sooo good. 

I wanted to share many more things but since I have a super weak memory, I forgot them. I'll include them in the next blog if I recall them.

Song Suggestion- Mizaaj by The Local Train.

I hope y'all like such life update kind of blogs. If not, I'll try improving my content.


Comments

  1. Beautiful as always ๐Ÿฅบ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a rocker! ๐Ÿคฉ

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a flow of writing.... ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜It kept me hooked till the end.Good!!! Keep writing dear๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great to read your update. I appreciate how you shared that you have some supportive people you met in college and the one friend still from h.s. Thank you for sharing. ☺️

    Pastor Natalie (ExamineThisMoment)
    Letstakeamoment.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts