Diary Of A 'Someone'

Yesterday I was standing by a bus stop and I saw a diary fallen on the ground. It read...

19th June, 1997.

I was a college going girl then. As usual, I went to the station to take a bus and go home. Everything was fine until I saw a man standing in front of me wearing a formal white shirt, black pants and black shoes and yes, black spectacles.
I'm not one for staring but he was worth looking at. Unfortunately his bus arrived and he boarded.
After that day, without realizing, I waited for him. Even if my bus arrived, I never boarded it; instead I would board the one that came half an hour later than my usual time, thinking maybe he hadn't really stopped showing up, maybe there was still hope. But there wasn't. Eventually, stopped thinking about it. Months later, some bus arrived at the stop and a flood of people pushed in front of me. While rushing forward, man pushed someone and he fell on me. I wanted that fellow to get off me as soon as possible but when I  looked up, I saw it was him. Holding the bars and covering me so that I wouldn't get hurt by the violent onslaught.
That was the last time I saw him.

 It's been twenty years to that day. Even after getting married to the person I love and having kids, I haven't forgotten him. Maybe he was my first love.


                     -Shriya.

Comments

  1. It's awesome Shriya Loved It❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice read! I love that you started a blog to practice your writing. Best of luck in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is wild story, it is amazing how those moments stick with us. Maybe he was your soul mate or guardian angel which is whyn he sticks with you even after your life has moved on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a good idea for you to start posting your stories! Keep doing it!

    ReplyDelete

  5. This story full of implications and emotions was really beautiful to read. You are a beautiful person.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful story!
    Maybe you are both destined to cross path. There must be a reason for your meet that day. And why that memory stayed with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great post. Stories like these are unique and such a pleasure to read. I agree with Crystal maybe you both were destined to cross paths. Loved it thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet story! Sometimes things aren't meant to happen the way we would like them to but the memories are too beautiful to forget.

    Jo | www.theweddedmillennial.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved this story. Is it fiction or non-fiction?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love seeing glimpses into other people's lives. You never know who you are riding the bus with or what is going through their head.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love stories like this! You are such a great writer; thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so inspiring to see that you are following your dreams and stepping out to write. You will do great things in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  13. In this manner my partner Wesley Virgin's autobiography starts in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and soon after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get everything they want.

    THESE are the exact same SECRETS lots of celebrities (especially those who "come out of nothing") and top business people used to become wealthy and successful.

    You've heard that you use only 10% of your brain.

    Really, that's because the majority of your brain's power is UNTAPPED.

    Maybe this conversation has even taken place INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head around 7 years back, while riding an unlicensed, beat-up garbage bucket of a car without a license and $3.20 in his bank account.

    "I'm very frustrated with going through life payroll to payroll! Why can't I become successful?"

    You took part in those types of conversations, isn't it so?

    Your success story is going to happen. Go and take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    Take Action Now!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Article Is Lovely, because you really analysis this in the language that people understand so am a blogger too and i post related topic like Business tips, social tips, how to get more traffic, and many more as ur own blog does check it out here HERE

    ReplyDelete
  15. 😘😘😘😘no words........ Short n cute love story

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts