LAST ONE~

Hello everyone, Shriya here~

Umm writing this blog is a bit tough for me because this is my last blog. So there's nothing much I'll be writing today. Today's blog is just me pouring my heart out so please bear with me.

It was February 2019, 3:00 am or smth when I discovered this platform and I was about to appear for my 10th grade board exams back then. I felt sleepless so I just searched up platforms where I could post my poems which I'd written in 9th grade. Speaking of which, yeah I used to write poems in 9th grade and some of my classmates and teachers really liked them so I thought of showcasing this lil talent in front of the world and somehow I came across this app called Lettrs so I posted those poems there and fortunately, the response was quite good man!
But God wasn't happy with me so he did a lil magic trick and suddenly that app vanished from Play Store.

DISCLAIMER:
*There might be many grammatical errors in this post cuz I'm just writing random thoughts so please bear with my English.*
(And yes, I'm not a native English speaker so I guess it's completely okay if my English isn't top notch as it isn't my native language~)

And then I found Blogger and Wordpress... To be very honest, Wordpress didn't work out for me at all so I continued on Blogger itself. I just wrote some random things and uploaded them on a daily or weekly basis but I noticed some weird things happen...
*People were reading my stupid blogs.*
I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw those 10, 20 and 30+ views... like what!?!?
I-
No, I'm not over-exaggerating at all cuz if you scroll down to my first blog, you'll cancel me... they were and are still super meaningless.
Then after boards, I wrote articles on a daily basis and posted them... I posted 9 blogs in March, 6 in April and fucking 10 blogs in May.
And people were still reading them!?
But then suddenly it became 3 or 4 and then 1, monthly... Haha... I just couldn't write anymore. I didn't feel like writing at all.
I used to swear at myself for not being able to write because that's the only thing I could do. I know this might not seem a big problem to you but it was difficult for me. I felt pressurized because I'd literally speak ill about myself on a daily basis for being dumb and not being able to write. Again, this might sound very stupid but because I had a blog, I kinda thought of it like a responsibility to upload blogs every month even if I couldn't think and even if I didn't feel like writing but still what kept me going were the comments and the views but then suddenly that didn't matter to me either.
I felt being useless... mhm *nods*... yes, because writing was the only thing I could do but now I can't even do that. Some days I'd procrastinate and some days I just couldn't get any idea. Besides, I can't even write anything about social problems because one, I don't even know what's happening in the society and two, jab tak main uss baare mein dhoondh ke blog likhlu tab tak ek saal beet chuka hoga. I'm not a very social person and my life isn't very happening either. All I have is my family and one friend so what do I even write about my life?
It's boring af.
According to my plan, my previous blog was supposed to have a good reach but it...
I'm being honest here ha!
It just got 20 views which was super saddening cuz that was smth I wanted people to know about but yeah it's okay... things don't work out sometimes so I let go of that... But this 20 views waala blog is not the reason why I'm quitting okay... I still have a blog with 7 views so 20 views isn't a big deal for me~
I'm not bragging but today I have 5.9k views in total and some beautiful comments too and I know 5.9k is a very small number for a blog which was started in 2019 but it's a big accomplishment for me cuz I just wanted people to read my articles, that's it!
But I never knew that people across the globe would read my blogs. My blog is nothing but just a diary where I write my thoughts so it's a big thing for me to have my thoughts being read by thousands of people across the world. I can't obviously show ya'll my stats but whenever I see it, I really feel like having achieved something. I wanted to put a full stop after my 50th blog but yeah whatever~
Things happened and I felt like writing so I posted 3 blogs...

This is no acceptance speech but THANKS to each one of you who read my blogs and especially to the ones who have been with me in this journey  since the beginning and kept rooting up for me. Like seriously, I'm wholeheartedly grateful for each and every view and comment.

I just wanted to take a lil break from this blog... forever maybe~

Btw I'm reading this book called The Best Thing About You Is You by Anupam Kher. Eleven chaps in and I'm liking it already.

My very last song suggestion:

Click it!!!!!

20 Years Old

There's no lyrics, it's just music.
I'm literally playing this track while writing rn and this is the track I use while writing. (Every fuggin time)

Hope ya'll have a great life ahead~~~

Okay finally bye!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts