It's Okay~~~

Hi.


So we finally entered 2021. It's new year so let us talk about something real important. Besides, I know it's been few days since the New Year but I didn't have something to write about but I finally got an idea... so yeah let's start the discussion.

1) It's okay to have social anxiety.

• It's completely okay buddy but DO NOT force yourself to become an extrovert or go to public gatherings if you're not comfortable with it. I understand that it's okay to get out of your comfort zone and do things but don't do it only because you want to please people.

2) Its okay to have different types of fears or phobias.

• I have a fear of birds. Okay I know this is not something you hear on a daily basis and people have mocked me for it too but I didn't let myself down because of it. Look just because you are a bit different from the society, doesn't make you an alien and don't even try pretending to be one.

3) It's okay to be a part of the LGBTQ+ community.

• Don't ever hate yourself for being queer. Don't do that. It must be a bit difficult to accept it in the beginning but don't be hard on yourself. I know it'll be even more difficult to come out to your parents and the society but don't think it's weird if you're slightly different from the society but if you still lack self confidence then we have a big LGBTQ+ community and we'll support you.
I understand it's a whole different level of struggle for boys. Even coming out as bisexual is difficult for them. If you don't feel like opening up about it to others, it's okay but please don't have negative thoughts about yourself.

4) It's Okay to have a different music taste.

• This is coming from someone who likes Kpop okay. I have been mocked for this and people still make fun of me for it. To be very honest, I did stop listening to kpop for a while because people judged me. I didn't watch any BTS funny videos, I unfollowed kpop groups on social media and removed all kpop related videos from my YouTube and Instagram explore page. I even denied liking kpop in front of others. I guess this went on for a month or two but then I realized that I wasn't happy at all. So I started listening to them again which made me feel much better. Look, I repeat. If you like something which other's don't, that clearly doesn't mean your choice is bad. Everyone has a different taste. If you like something, be proud of it.

■ Loving Yourself.

• Loving oneself is not a one day process. It takes time. Lots and lots of time. You make mistakes, you learn from it and become a better person. In this process, there will be times when you'll hate yourself too but don't take it seriously. I know those influencers always say that we should always love ourselves but bro it's impossible to ALWAYS love ourselves. We're humans, there'll be times when we'll compare ourselves to others, dislike certain habits and behaviours of ourselves but it's okay. IT'S OKAY. You can never love yourselves fully. We're humans and we do have flaws.

□TIP: If you think drinking 3 or 4 cups of coffee every day makes you look cool, then no.
You're just being dumb as fuck 🙂

I don't wanna mention anything about the betterment of this year and corona because every time I wish for something good, it worsens even more.🙂

Today's song suggestion:

•If you don't like this song, just go ahead and listen to whatever you like. I'm not forcing you to like it or listen to it. If you wanna try something new, go ahead and click the link!

• This song= mental therapy. 

https://open.spotify.com/track/2DSKwJ3F6t6ekpooGQN7Vg?si=0VCjHJKDSUidzVe0NFAbcw


▪︎ Besides, I know this blog was a bit underwhelming but I just wanted to give ya'll some hope because it's a new year.

Okay bye.






 



Comments

  1. All of this points are perfectly OKAY, and it is perfectly normal to not fit into the society "standards". Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts