Flashback

Woahhhh!

After 3 fucking months man!

             ____________

So lemme just give ya'll a short life update!
Firstly, yes, I've not been writing anything, seriously. It's not like I was exploring myself and shit. No. I don't do such things. Well, to be honest, I had saved 2-3 drafts which were supposed to be uploaded but I kinda lost confidence on my writing so I thought of taking a break until I get a cool idea. I read many books during this break.(TMI)
Well, I'm someone who's very much into Asian dramas but I watched this anime, Your Name and fuck yeah it was damn good! Looking forward to watching Naruto, Haikyuu, etc. After 12th!

            ____________

Many of ya'll must've forgotten some *Good Old* days so lemme just take you to there.

flashback~~~



•Do ya'll remember the music channels?
I mean Spotify wagera toh abhi aaya but do you remember browsing channels to see if your favourite song is playing somewhere or not?
Later those music channels started displaying the list of 3 songs which will be played after the current one. Days were real good when MTV was actually a music channel and not half naked people going there to find their TRUE love.
(Don't come at me. This is how I see MTV now!)
I hope ya'll remember this channel named 9XM. Even that channel had shows but unlike MTV, 9XM's shows were dope like Chhote Bade, Betel Nuts and Bheegi Billi.
Besides, now we watch movie trailers on YouTube but do you remember the time when we used to watch trailers on music channels and those movie scene clips between ads?
If you're also someone like me who used to anticipate their favourite scene in between the ads, I have nothing for you but respect. On a side note, all of us liked Kabhi Jo Baadal Barse but watching the MV on TV was literally like khudke pair pe kulhaadi maarna. (Same case with Mr.Hashmi's songs)

•If you're someone who agrees with me when I say HERO on Hungama is way better than any other superhero series, I respect you from the depth of my heart.
(BHAKTI HI SHAKTI HAI~~~)
Btw that Durga Maa was Mandira Bedi.

•Just like Hungama had Hero, even Pogo had awesome shows like M.A.D, FAQ, Cambala Investigation Agency and Sunaina but Disney India nailed at making Hindi versions of each and every American show.
You know which one's I'm talking about okay!

             ___________

•Whenever there's a flashback discussion, everyone talks about that 2 rupees ka pepsi but don't ya'll remember the jelly in that phone shaped plastic?

Oreo is cool and shit but does anyone know Diptrix?🔥
(And those free Krrish and Spiderman masks?)
Ha ha Lays ka Magic Masala is great and all but do you fuggin remember Hippo?🔥🔥
Guys might like playing UNO but they still miss their Cricket Attax and Slam Attax and then came those revolutionary Pokèmon cards.

•I always hear people talking about only Oswald and Noddy when it comes to childhood cartoons. Okay I agree they were good but haven't ya'll watched Kitretsu, Backom, Ninja Boy Rantaro and hundred others?

Umm~~
•I recently played Badtameez Dil and remembered how each and every kid knew the rap and how fascinated we were with the hook step but no one could do it like Ranbir Kapoor!
None of you will accept it but I bet you still remember Love Dose's rap.

             ___________

•Welcome to the squad if you've also mistaken Shahrukh Khan and Kajol as real life couple.

•If you're someone who was born in the year 1995-2003 and say you don't know the best music producer India ever had, Mr. Pritam, I really gotta part ways with you man!

•Unpopular Opinion 1: I've never watched DDLJ fully, just bits and pieces but I still think that it's overrated. (Don't slap me for saying this when we meet)

•I'm really not someone who listens to Punjabi songs but I'm biased when it comes to Imraan Khan's Amplifier and Bewafaa and Hardy Sandhu's Joker and Soch.
The only two international songs I knew back then were Shakira's Waka Waka and Sean Paul's Temperature.
A special mention to all the clowns like me who sang Tera Hone Laga Hoon's beginning with their poor English skills.

•Just bursting your bubble... The Ben10 theme song for the Hindi version was sung by Sunidhi Chauhan.
*Kyu? Chauk gaye?*

•Power Rangers S.P.D anyone?
I remember playing it with my big brothers back then. As a girl, I obviously chose pink ranger but I still remember both of them fighting over red ranger kon banega.
I still don't understand why the makers always showed this blast behind the Power Rangers when they used to walk after their victory.
But the biggest mystery is how did Shadow Ranger fit that dog face inside that tiny mask?

             ___________

•I know you're not interested in knowing this but my favourite part of the show was the Megazord formation and the music.
Aghhh it still sends chills through my spine.

Many must know S.P.D but do you know Jungle Fury?
And yeah, Ryukendo?

•Unpopular opinion 2:
K.K, Mohit Chauhan, Shaan,
Atif Aslam>>>>>> Arijit Singh.

•I really envy kids nowadays cuz when it comes to Kids' movies, they have Minions, Hotel Transylvania, Toy Story, Smurfs, etc. And its wayyy better than what we had back then.
Bhoot And Friends, Tarzan The Wonder Car, Bhoot Raja and Ronnie, Ramaa: The Saviour, etc.
The worst thing is that I've watched all of them including the hideous one's in the *etc*

•Um yeah Hollywood cartoon film villains are great but do you know Kirmada?

                              _______________

•The only cartoon films which will forever remain the best are Doraemon and Shinchan movies. What's even funnier than their movies is that Hungama used to say that these movies will have *World Television Premieres* when irl they were telecasted only in India.


             ____________

•Yes, I do wanna talk more about it but it'll be too boring to read all of it then.
Besides, yes, I know that we've all grown up but a part of us still wants to go back so I just thought of writing this blog to take ya'll back there!
I hope ya'll liked the journey!

Fucking don't bash me now for not mentioning Takeshi's Castle!
All of us know that!

*I thought of taking a break until I get a cool idea*

As if this blog was cool or smth😒



                      -Shriya.







Comments

Popular Posts