Happy Ending.

Rihanna was an eighth grader who joined a new school. It was her first day in the school but students there disliked her because she was slightly dark and chubby. But soon she made some friends and had a group of her own. 

She never noticed boys from her own class until one fine day, during lunchtime she saw this boy named Ryan who was talking to other girls of her class. She started liking him alot, she loved stalking him on social media and staring at him during lectures. 

The sad part was when she told her friend to tell Ryan that she likes him and he replied, "Yucky! That chubby ugly girl?" 
When Rihanna came to know his thoughts about her, she cried hard. She cried even more when she came to know that the girl he's dating was her very own best friend, who did it on purpose. 

No one from her friend circle ever knew why she loved him even after knowing the truth. When people asked her why she still loves him or if she doesn't have any self-respect she said, "When you truly love someone, your self-respect and ego doesn't matter. "

12 year's had already passed. Rihanna had become a business tycoon but still in those 12 years, she tried her best to talk to him through social media but he never replied to her texts.

 She was busy in an interview and she saw a man standing next to a door doing something with a camera. After the interview her manager was told by the crew that they want a picture with her. Rihanna being a humble woman was okay with it. The crew members called the photographer who turns out to be Ryan. It was a shock but she ignored him. After taking the picture she left the room with her manager. Suddenly she heard someone calling out her name. When she turned around, she saw Ryan. Rihanna told her manager to leave and wait for her near her car.

Rihanna went up to him and asked him why he called her name out. He said, " I know this is a bit weird but I've been waiting for years to tell you that I love you. It's not because you're rich now but because I can't stop myself anymore. I stalk you on social media all day, all these years." Rihanna was shocked hearing his words and said, "Well well enough of this bullshit man. Grow up! None of my texts were seen by you. And yes, I can make out that my success has stunned you and that's why you're here." He replied, " I love you. I was in a relationship with many girls in the past few years but never have I ever kissed anyone of them. I love so so much and I need you!" She burst out into tears and hugged him tightly and they kissed each other.

After all this Ryan asked, " So when is my love marrying me?" To this she replied, "I can't marry you honey." "Th-Then what does this hug mean, our kiss and our love? You can't do this to me. I love you so much!"
She said, "I hugged you, kissed you because I love you. We can't come together. You had rejected me remember? And my self-respect is important to me more than anything and anyone." "Don't you know, self-respect doesn't matter to  the people who love each other?" Asked Ryan.  
"Oh I know that but you're someone from my past which I never wish to remember. You, my love for you, is my weakness. I can't let my weakness win over my strengths. " 

"Is that what I am? No you can't leave me like this." "My words might feel harsh but my intentions aren't. I've already wasted so many years in loving you and reaching out for you but I won't do that anymore. We have a long life Ryan and yes, I love you and you'll always be the man I've loved the most but my career is important to me more than loving you. Not all love stories have a happy ending and if they do end happily then you're in a theatre, watching  a movie. This is my type of Happy Ending hon. Sorry and Goodbye." 


                                                          -Shriya. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts