Living In The Reality .

My experience of social media.
Hey y'all I know it's been a while I've posted a blog so here's another one in the month of July. 

Well, it's been approximately 2 months to the day I left Instagram. I really deleted my account. Unbelievable right? You might be thinking, "Arey idhar parents humko permission nahi de rahe Instagram ka account banane ke liye aur iss mahaan ne account hi delete kar diya!"

Well well there's a reason to everything. A big thanks to  Social Media, especially to Instagram for teaching me how fake people can be. I won't say it's bad and all because we get to learn so many things from it but on the other hand there's my experience which forbids me from using it again. Few months ago there was a candle march near my school and some crackheads went there, took pictures of them holding the candle and posted it on Instagram just to show how patriotic they are. I mean how dumb can a person be? 

Whenever I sent my blog to fellow followers of mine, they used to send me heart emoticons within a minute and say "Your blog was nice buddy." I mean what the F! I can see the count of the views you dumb asf creature, you've not even clicked the link! 

Coming to the quotes, the name of the quote page might be; Positive Quotes, Motivational or Inspirational Quotes, Good Quotes but those quotes are all about broken heart, dead soul, revenge etc.
"TUMHARI YAAD MEIN MAIN AAJ BHI ROTA HOON YEH JAANKAR KI TUM MERE PAAS WAPIS AAOGI" and on the other hand I'm like ABEY TU JAA! JAA KAAM KAR KUCHH PAISE KAMAA, FUKAT BAITHA ROTA REHTA HAI SAALA! 

Deleting my Instagram account wasn't easy for me. The initial days were super tough as I was already an Instagram addict but on the contrary I started realizing that it's so much better to live a life without Instagram. I started faking myself  because of that. I thought drinking coffee makes people look cool, so I started drinking coffee too. Just think about it, a person who has never ever tasted coffee drinking it everyday. It tasted as if I was drinking alcohol man! I'm not over exaggerating, it really was a bad experience. 

Now that I've understood what Social Media is all about, I've promised myself to never go back on that platform. The world outside the app is so different and worth enjoying. Now instead of wasting my time in clicking pictures, I love enjoying the moment. Look I'm not telling you to stop using Instagram. This was my experience that I wanted to share . I hope your's is amazing. 


                                                          -Shriya. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts