The Long Lost Friend.

Well, all of us have an ex-best friend, even I do. I was in senior Kindergarten when I met her for the very first time. I don't remember how we became friends but I do remember those good old days,  we were best of friends. We used to make fun of each other, gossip about others, play pranks on each other, she would help me complete my notes too. I still remember the name of the chocolate she gifted me on the next day of my birthday because she forgot to bring it on my birthday. I still remember the day when both of us were dressed as vegetables vendors and I still have the photo. I still remember  our jokes. I still remember when she said she named her sister after me. I still remember the day when she said she's leaving the school, we were in 4th grade then and the 9 year old me was shocked and couldn't accept the fact that she'll not be my best friend anymore. I tried my best to be in contact with her but I thought she started disliking me and I left the hope of being friends with her once again. I am 15 years old today and I still can't accept the fact that we're not friends anymore but she'll always be remembered by me. I guess that's what true friendship is.

                                                   -Shriya. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts