Shut Up Society.

Hey y'all! 

I was 14 years old when I wrote my first ever poem and the title was "Underwear". Yes, it's super weird but I was known for writing it, people loved and laughed. Gradually, I wrote many more poems and people loved them too. Some were funny whereas some were thoughtful but then suddenly I stopped writing. Maybe because people said there's no future in this field. But you guys won't believe that today my blogs are seen by people all over the world and that's what I achieved over these years. I won't say that's it and I'm successful but this tiny step
brought a small  change in my life. 
I still meet people who suggest me to take up something else and do writing just as a hobby. Well, there are so many people out there who want to become dancers, singers, writers, designers, etc. and not just engineers,doctors,
accountants and lawyers. So society there's a small message from me to you.
“ Dear Society, 
                 Stop advising others when your own kids are jobless. We don't wanna do what you want us to do. It's our life so let us live it the way we want. So what if we fail sometimes, we can pick ourselves up. 

Your's, 
Upcoming creator. ”

                                                     -Shriya. 

Comments

  1. Bhai..bohot hard....nishita here♥💋

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Scientist Astronaut Candidate Project PoSSUM FO NASA Akshat Mohite here. I really appreciate this. Have a great life ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....what a straight message !!!! my little genious

    ReplyDelete
  4. this society just love to hurt people by separating them from there creativity ,this is perfect answer for such type of people

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's nice how you could relate it.
      Thank you for sharing your views on it. 😊

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts