It's Her Day.

Dear Maa,
        Firstly, thank you  for all the sacrifices you made. I couldn't have asked for a better Mother. Yes, we argue alot, you yell at me, you've beaten me up several times but what matters is that you've loved me more than anyone. I know I've become too difficult to handle but I still have your back. I hope you forgive me for all my deeds. You're perfect in everything you do. I know I can never wear a saree perfectly just like you do, I know I can never cook tasty dishes like you do, I know I can never handle the situations like you do, I know I can never be like you. You've suffered alot, cried alot but stood up like no other. I knew you were right and you're always right but I still argued on it but you still love me and tolerate my drama, mood swings and anger like no one else. Thank You for everything, thank you for giving me life. I love you and a very Happy Mother's Day Maa.

Your's,
Not So Perfect Kid.

                                                         -Shriya. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts