The Beautiful Lady


Believe me or not but I've seen the most beautiful lady in the whole Universe. Yesterday I saw her photo, a photo with a beautiful smile. It bought a smile on my face too. In the beginning I thought she can't be the most beautiful lady until I saw a bit more of her. A perfect women with grace, beauty and love. She had a beautiful life which got ruined later. She's very brave with a tinge of grace. Whatever dress she wears turns out to be the best on her. I've seen her happy on one side and broken on the other.

She's my Mother and your's too. Every mother in this Universe is the prettiest. She may have been beaten up badly ,she may have countless scars on her face,  she may have countless marks on her body, she may be extremely black or  extremely white but to every kid, their Mother is and will always be the  most beautiful lady they might have ever seen.

                                                    -Shriya.

Comments

  1. The lines you return are really very beautiful whatever you have said about mother is really very true every line makes me think. I really like your blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts