#JustAThought

I know it's April 2019 and I shouldn't be talking about this but it's really very important to bring this up.
Okay so 2018 was the worst thing happened to most of us. We cried and cried because of all our problems. We started over-thinking even about little things which did not really matter. We thought of sharing our problems but had no one to share them with. It happened with me too but when 2019 started, from sad quotes I switched to memes, from depression videos I switched to watching funny vines, from being alone I switched to hanging out with friends. Maybe 2018 was a guide to live life, maybe it was a lesson. In this school of life, we're the students and we need to learn a new lesson from our everyday life. Do not sit with the hope that people will come and help you or they'll save you. You have to come out from your  comfort zone and manage your own life because at the end it's only you who has to be your own support system. Work hard on yourself, for yourself so that one day you'll be able to call yourself your own Hero.
                                                    -Shriya.

Comments

Popular Posts